Sunday, June 7, 2015

And the adventure begins...

I'm currently a stay at home mom of 2 little girls. My oldest is on the Autism spectrum and our youngest is not. They both have speech delays and I spend my of my day trying to deceiver their little antics heartfelt words. We just bought our first house and boy is it been a lot of work some far, but nothing that hasn't been fairly simple to take on (oh the horrid sponge paint on the walls...) but I love to surf the Pinterspace and I pin with the best of them, but I like I'm sure many of you, don't always follow through on most of what I pin. Well this summer, and from here on out, that is going to change! While I know I can't and won't be able to do everything I have saved (I mean my kids get 1 birthday a year the 542 birthday related things I have pinned sadly won't get the love they need done). So join me on my Adventures in Pinterspace!

No comments:

Post a Comment