Monday, June 15, 2015

Slow Cooker Corn on the Cob

Many of you might be like my husband and say "this will never work". Other might be like me and think "why didn't I learn this sooner!"
While I enjoy cooking some night I just don't feel up to the whole nine yards. Which is why I love my slow cooker. In the summer I'm bad about using it but I'm going to try and change that this summer. Anyways back to the magic that is slow cooker corn on the cob. I was surfing the Pinterspace and found this idea over at The Yummy Life. My husband loved it, I will be doing this more through out the summer

She list many different flavoring options but I stuck with the basics.

What you need:

  • corn on the cob (fresh or frozen)
  • foil
  • olive oil
  • salt
  • slow cooker

Instructions:
  1. If using fresh corn husk it, I used frozen corn on the cob.
  2. Place  the corn on a piece of foil
  3. Brush some olive oil onto the corn and sprinkle with salt
  4. Wrap the corn in the foil and place it in the slow cooker
  5. Cook on low for 4 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment